Tuesday 22 January 2019

The city of Mainz, once known as Mogantiacum, was a Roman fort along the Rhine. It bordered Germania, on the other side of the river, which, in the time of Adelbehrt, the slave of the book's title, was not part of the Roman empire, but of Germania.

When the Romans took him and Avelina, his sister, to sell as slaves, it was to Mogantiacum they went, along with several other captives.

Vengeance of a Slave is visiting Mainz today, and is in the market place.




If you would like to find out more about Adelbehrt and how he got his revenge on the Romans, click here. It will take you to the book's page at Amazon where you are.

You can find out more about my books by clicking on the book images, or you can go to my author page on Amazon by clicking here.

Or to find out more about me, click here to see my page on Creativia, who have published my fantasy novels.

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment.

No comments: