Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy New Year to everybody. I hope you had a good Christmas and that Santa brought you everything you wanted.

I am now starting up my blog again after the Christmas break. With my family being here and me in charge of cooking, I really didn't have time. Anyway, I'm back.

Does anyone else feel that this Christmas was more secular than usual? I hardly heard any carols at all, and there was very little mention of Christ anywhere. Even my youngest grandchildren didn't have a nativity play this year. They did a show with Christmas songs, but not carols. OK, everyone is not a Christian, but we seem to be forgetting that this country is based on Christianity.

I have been having a bit of trouble with publishing my blog. I wrote a whole lot more, but got an error message saying that Blogger could not publish it. I'll try again another time. Most annoying!

No comments: